Die Valuable-solution of DIMQ
DIMQ has developed a "Best Practice" solution for the creation of FI data in SAP thanks to the longstanding experience with Informatica PowerCenter and PowerExchange. The solution illustrates a typical posting engine in Informatica PowerCenter.
dimqFIHUB is a solution for the standardisation and processing of data for the creation of FI-documents for SAP FI incl. a document trace and recording of the inference rules based on e.g. premium, claims and bank statements.
- Architecture with 3 layers
- standardised input layer incl. input process
- reusable transformation layer and transformation process
- reusable output layer and output process incl. connection to SAP FI
- Generation of SAP FI-documents
- Derivation of posting keys
- Derivation of the account number through parameterisable, reusable transformation rules
- Integration of single- and double source data sets
- Cost centres
- Cost centre division based on parameterisable transformation rules
- Resolution of the 1 Ct. difficulty in rounding errors
- Handling of the system boundary of 999 Posting Lines via FI-document
- and others